Mollie(convo) - Clinician, Boxer, Lover of Pancakes
“Suddenly when I walked through the world, I felt powerful… I thought, this is me taking up the space that I didn’t think I was entitled to years ago. And now, because of recovery, I can walk like this” - Mollie
In my conversation with Mollie we talk about the amazingness of the female body, as well as give advice for how parents can approach puberty with their daughters. We also talk about the neuroscience behind bulimia, Overeaters Anonymous, and the recovery vs recovered debate from the standpoint of the 12-steps.
· AA meeting finder (Alcoholic Anonymous)
· OA meeting finder (Overeaters Anonymous)
· EDA meeting finder (Eating Disorders Anonymous)
· ANAD meeting finder (National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders)
· CoDA meeting finder (Co-Dependents Anonymous)