Susan(interview) - Writer & Emerging Lioness in Recovery
"For me, my body is my number 1 friend in this." - Susan
Susan’s interview starts off with a poem that she wrote about her eating disorder. We then talk more about journaling, body knowledge, reiki, and other kinds of therapeutic modalities that Susan is finding helpful. Vegetarianism/veganism in the eating disorder world are also discussed, as well as her relationship with food now, and the hero’s journey.
- Why do you love journaling so much and what do you find helpful about it?
- When you were at your sickest what do you think your body was trying to tell you?
- What does your body feel like when you feel free?
- How did Reiki help you in your recovery?
- What kinds of modalities does your therapist use with you that you're finding helpful in your recovery?
- Why does being a vegetarian work for you? What was the choice behind becoming one?
- What does your relationship with food look like today?
- What do you love about eating with people?